Remembering Summer

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Clarification

Alright so it has been officially nine days since Jeff got down on one knee.  I still look at my ring and find it a little strange.  I love it when my family and friends who didn't know, grab my hand and go, "What the heck is this!?"  Apparently I have been blinding people a little with the amazing rock that is sitting on my left hand.  So far, no car accidents have occurred.
Jeff and I both want to clarify something though.  Just because it has been over a week, does not mean we have a date picked.  He is currently in MB and I am currently in ON until the end of the summer.  Why would we want to plan a wedding apart when in a couple weeks we can sit down together and really talk about it?  This is a massive step in our lives and yes, we are extremely excited... but we are also being patient.
So.  For all those who have been asking... whether it is those who ask every hour just to bug us, or those who seriously want to know, we have not picked a day.  We have not even talked about what season we want to have it in.  Give us a break folks!!!
When we know, you will know!

1 comment:

  1. Get married tomorrow that would shut them up:) Have fun with the plans, but remember it's just one day out of thousands together. The day does not have to be the end all of moments in your life, there are greater moments you will remember married, then the one day you spend a year planning.

    ReplyDelete